Sunday, January 13, 2013

Football Man-Dip

I would like to start by saying I am by no means a "Football Fanatic," but I do enjoy making food that they can enjoy during the game! With that being said, yesterday I went over to a friend's house to "watch the game." I was told to please bring an appetizer and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make some "Football Man-Dip." (Plus, I already had everything in my pantry/fridge.)


This is what you will need:


(I actually used 2 packages of cream cheese, because there was a lot of meat.)

RECIPE:

Cook the sausage

Add your diced tomatoes with green chiles and diced tomatoes with spicy red pepper, let them cook for a couple minutes.


Drain the excess juices.


Add both packages of cream cheese and stir until all ingredients are incorporated.


Congratulations! You're done! See how easy that was?





No comments: